The Beginning: Tailor Methodo
- Identify Inputs - Organization Current State
- Identify Constraints
- Identify Resources
- Methodo Documentation Package Presentation
- Identify Governance
- Identify Reporting Needs
- Information System Enhancement (Optional): if you are looking to enhance your project management information system in combination with this exercise, please look into our specific product.
- Establish the desired future state
- Document the tailored Methodo
- Formulate and Plan the Change
A combination of meetings and surveys might be used.
- Tailored Methodo Documentation
- Gap Analysis
- Change Management Plan
- Criteria: 1 criteria define the Tailoring Service Price:
- The Number of Project Managers in your organization.
- It is strictly for the number of Project Managers in the organization that targets to improve their processes. Other team members (ex: the delivery managers, engineers, implementers) are not part of this criteria.
- Definition: An Organization can be a department, your entire business, a specific team, or anything in between. It is the entity with who Methodo will work to implement the methodology.